- We understand what process, or as we call it “homework”, is needed BEFORE introducing equipment. Once the “homework” is done the correct solution options present themselves. It is our job to educate our clients to be able to make decisions. No more just throwing money at problems!
- We have over 100 Global Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) Agreements and Distributor Contracts with competing manufacturers. Unlike traditional equipment distributors and product representative companies, this enables us to remain unbiased towards brand names.
- We typically offer more than one solution for you to chose from. Each solution has different upfront and operating costs with different maintenance requirements. Now you can chose an option that is right for your situation.
- We are global with no territories. We can coordinate and standardize your company’s global network of facilities.
- We buy direct for very competitive pricing.
For example, if you called upon us to help build a dog house our approach would be:
- Research what wood is most appropriate for the region of the world you live it. Will it rot? Dry out? Is there a return on investment to use a different technology besides wood?
- Research what nails should be used. How long? Are screws better? What is the return on investment for using screws versus nails? Galvanized, plated, painted, etc.?
- Is paint needed and what kind? What is the return on investment by using different coatings or a siding?
- Who will build it? Do you have a specific contractor in mind? If so, we should use who you like. If you do not have a desired contractor we can bring in a couple for you to choose from. Perhaps it is best that we use your manpower along with our personnel to build it with you so you know how to provide proper maintenance and to keep your costs down?
- Finally we would oversee the construction and placement of your new doghouse with hands-on management techniques, with no change orders.
What we – do not do – is use our brand of wood, with our brand of nails, with our brand of paint, and we will build it simply because these are the parts we directly represent, or have in stock and makes us the most money. Again because we have so many competing products at our disposal you can pick and chose what options work best for your situation.
We are a referral based company and being so we must look after our customers first. If we do not do this, we will not receive any referrals, and if we do not receive referrals, we go out of business. By operating for the customer this way, and sticking to our values, we have quickly gained a world-wide customer base and expanded our markets.